Would you enjoy working outside for the summer? Are you between the ages of 15 and 30?
The Municipality of Yarmouth is hiring for a seasonal position with the Public Works Department. This position will be responsible for general grounds maintenance and mowing.
- Physically capable of performing grounds-keeping and maintenance tasks (ability to lift heavy loads);
- Hold a valid driver's license;
- Must be willing to work outside in all weather conditions;
- Have initiative and be a self-starter, able to work with limited supervision
- Due to funding requirements, applicants must be between the ages of 15 and 30.
Applications must be received no later than 4:00 pm, Friday, May 24th, 2019. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.